Faculty Exchange Agreement

- 08/12/20
Categoría: Sin categoría
Imprimir Imprimir

International scholars or teachers may come to Penn State and Penn State Faculty can teach a course abroad without agreement. Bachelor-level teaching missions are generally organized by higher education institutions, in consultation with the Office of Global Programs` International Directorate of Student and Scholars Advice (DISSA). There are many types of cooperation between Penn State and international partners. Some require formal agreements, others do not. Below is a brief overview of the most common types of collaborations with links to more detailed explanations. An exchange contract is the mutual exchange of students for the purpose of acquiring credits for the conclusion of a contract. Departments and faculties can request a new exchange agreement with an international partner to facilitate international exchanges of students and ideas. Please note that the International Student Services Office only handles student exchange agreements. Soft ones, which involve exchanges of faculties or research cooperation, are coordinated separately by the Office of the Vice-President (Research and International).

You can find the contact information for this office below. Current students at the University of Groningen, already enrolled in a program of study, can apply each year in January for one of the available places. Applications must be submitted to the faculty exchange office > more information (student portal) In the event that visits or exchanges of faculties are to be formalized and organized as a general rule, a faculty exchange agreement may be appropriate. Such an agreement should indicate procedures for setting up professor exchange contracts: colleges and campuses are encouraged to contact global programs and obtain internal approval from the dean or campus chancellor (with provisional support, if any, from the Office of the Vice President of the Commonwealth Campus). Global Programs will present a draft treaty and coordinate the approval and signature of penned State. To initiate the process of developing an international agreement that includes faculty exchanges, contact global Programs at intlagreements@psu.edu. Exchange Partnership Administrator International Student Services Office (128 University Centre) exchange@carleton.ca (613) 520-6600 The University of Groningen has exchange agreements with partner institutions around the world. Most are faculty-level agreements, but others are open to staff and students from all faculties at the University of Groningen. The points listed under The International Visiting Students/Scholars/Faculty and Teaching a Penn State Graduate Course Overseas should also be considered and included in the agreement. Exchange of information and publications: cooperation can include the exchange of information and publications.

© www.eltonodelavoz.com

Comments are closed.